- Prints Labels, tags, receipts - Zebra ZD420 monochrome desktop direct thermal/thermal transfer label printer comes equipped with parallel, serial, and USB ports, prints 4" per second at 300 dpi in a single color, and can be used to print invoices, labels, tags, receipts, etc.
- Highly Accurate Printing - The offered receipt printer automatically detects installed media and calibrates to the media type and length for accurate printing. A reflective sensor allows the printer to identify the gaps, holes, notches, or black marks between labels to print the labels accurately.
- Advanced Technology - Link-OS combined with 512 MB Flash memory offers faster first label printing with extensive media graphics. Serves as a thermal transfer which heats a ribbon to produce the print on the paper media up to 4.65" wide.
- Fail-Safe Operations - A transmissive sensor enables it to detect when a roll of media has run out. The auto-detectable power adapter can accept AC power between 100 and 240 volts. Serial and USB ports allow connectivity to a computer or other devices instantly.
- Ideal for Various Media - This Desktop Direct Thermal Transfer Label Printer is suitable for use with black bar, black mark, continuous, continuous receipt, die-cut, fanfold, gap, notched, perforated, receipt, roll-fed, tag, or tag stock media (all sold separately). The maximum outside diameter for rolls is 5".
ZD420 4-Inch Direct Thermal / Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer
If you need fast 4-inch thermal printers that are easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, then choose the ZD420. Building on the legacy of the industry-leading GK Series printers, the ZD420 Series printers deliver features and functionality that take deployment and management simplicity to a new level. The ZD420's faster, higher-quality printing keeps your business moving, along with application flexibility and a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
GROUNDBREAKING EASE OF USE
The ZD420 thermal printers are the only thermal printers to offer both a standard ribbon and a ribbon cartridge model for fool-proof and split-second installation. The ZD420 also lets you know when the ribbon needs replacing. And, five intuitive status icons allow your workers to see, at a glance, what is needed to keep your printer up, running and available.
EASY PRINTER MANAGEMENT
ZD420 printers run Link-OS and are supported by our powerful Print DNA suite which includes simplified remote management tools that make it simple to deploy large fleets of printers across multiple locations so you can now maintain, secure and troubleshoot printers from anywhere, at any time – freeing up operations to focus on work, rather than printers.
- Print Width: 4.27 in./108 mm
- Maximum Print Speed: 4”/102 mm per second
- Communication Methods: USB v2.0
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi/12 dots per mm
- Media Sensors: Multi-position transmissive and full-width reflective sensor