1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use.
2. We may change these terms at any time without prior notice. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of the site, after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these amended terms as well.
3. You may not copy, download, make available to the public, or otherwise use our websites content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
4. You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of the website.
5. Under no circumstances we will not be liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website regardless of the form of action.
6. We do not warrant that the content provided in the site will be error free, that defects will be corrected, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid, foreseen, unforeseen or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive.
9. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Supreme. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
10.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
11. All these terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India.
Any questions or clarifications with respect to these policies can be sent to us at email@example.com.
Supreme Computers India Pvt Ltd. is a proven market leader in the supply of excellent IT Products in India. Ever since its inception in the year 1994, we have steadily risen up the ladder in this industry and are today one of the Leading IT Resellers in South India. Today we are the authorized partner for world’s best IT Brands, which includes HP, Sony, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Microsoft, Seagate, Intel, and Apple Etc. The success of a business is not only about achieving it, but also more about maintaining. We have a team that keeps evolving with the demands of the market, thereby keeping with the flow. Goodwill and reliability also play an important part. We have been associated with the world famous brands for so long that it reflects in the way we do business